Hi Brendan,

This had been bugging me for years! Internet Explorer clears that folder when
set to delete browser history on exit (which happens to be my preference),
causing Zim loose some of its settings stored in the state.conf stored at that
location. I am very glad you will be looking into this.

Thank you,
-Z.