Hi there,

I just hope the "inactive labels" will still be usable, at least by the
"preferences.conf" file, because this is a feature I use a lot in
combinaison with the journal that sets dates automatically.

There is allways some tasks that I don't want to see right now. Future
tasks in the journal are marked this way (@inactive), which look like
the same behavior with a starting date, but also some tasks in the past
are also not actionable right now, being @suspended or @in_waiting for
exemple (plus, I can still display all the tasks and filter them by
their status).

Just wanted to share how useful the feature is.

Thanks
Renaud