Le 31/01/2018 à 12:55, Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
Current version it is hardcoded, so requires patch to disable.

Maybe instead of just disabling, the logic should be refined to check the timer and only do the save if e.g. within 80% of the time to next save. Result would be that 10 minutes becomes somewhere between 8 and 10 minutes.

Why not? But maybe just keep it simple ;-)
Whatever, do you think I should open a ticket or there are really more important things?
Regards,
Charles.