I think it makes sens to open a ticket. Also for other use cases if a user
is switching often between screens this can result in a lot of saves, so
sounds like a good fix to make.

Yes, there is a ton of other work in the tracker that I didn't even look at
- but opening a ticket for this kind of thing at least means it gets ranked
against all those items at some point :)

Regards,

Jaap