From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 5:00:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ZION] Study Bible in Hebrew, Greek, etc.

Hello,

Does anyone know of an accurate study Bible in the original Hebrew and
Greek? I would like to learn more about those biblical languages and I
figure that this is the way to do it. However, I am unsure of which
Bible to purchase. There are different interlinear ones, but what I am
looking for doesn't necessarily have to be interlinear.

I wouldn't mind something that included Latin or Aramaic as well. There
was such a book that one of the Church Father's put together, but the
name of it escapes me. Does something like that exist today?

Thank you for your input,
Geoff