Another of these entertaining invitations from Lagos...

GREENFIELDS AGRO-ALLIED COMPANY.
10 BROAD STREET,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
TEL: 2348023263622

Your Attention:

First, I must solicit your strictest understanding in the matter i am about to disclose to you,if the contents of this mail does meet with your approval, I humbly crave your indulgence.

I am recently retired as the director of finance of the Federal Ministry Of Power & Steel (FMP&S). During my tenure, I was also in charge of the tenders board. The job of the tenders board was to access bids made to the FMP&S by foreign and local contractors for execution of contracts recommend to the government for award of such contracts. In the course of our work at the tenders board, we recieved a bid of (USD46.8M) from Arab Contractors Company of Egypt for the refurbishing of the six thermal flow stations and the supply of 27KVA transformers for the south-western part of the country.

The bid was unsually low for the contract in question considering the other bids we had gone through. The tenders board then invited them for an appraisal of their bid. After the appraisal, we the five members of the tenders board agreed to recommend them for the award of the contract only if they increase thier bid to USD60M. The balance USD13.2M was to be paid to us (the members of the tenders board) after the execution of the contract for us. Not trusting the contractors to live up to their own part of the bargain, we established the above mentioned company and had them su-contract the USD13.2M to the company as a sub-contract. The deed of sub-contract was perfected by a notary public and registered at the federal high court, ( copies will be sent to you upon the commencement of this transaction)

Arab contractors have executed the whole contract and have been paid off, leaving the balance USD13.2M. Considering the amount of the fund involved we cannot ask the CBN to pay directly into our local bank account as the bank regulatory bodies will want to know the directors of the company. Though I am retired, my other four partners are still ingovernment employ. I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my partners to source for a business partner to whom we could transfer the sum of USD13.2M by drawing up a letter of domiciliation instructing the concerned government parastatals i.e the FMP&S and CBN to pay into the partner's account the contractual entitlement of USD13.2M. Youy will agree with me that a letter of domiciliation is an accepted form of doing business worldwide.

Should this transaction interest you, you are to contact me on my telephone number 2348023263622 or my e-mail address, so that I can brief you fully, and discuss your renumerationfor this undertaking.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for the smooth conclusion of the transaction upon receipt of the following information: Your full name/ company name, address, company's details & activities, telephone & fax numbers.

These information will enable us make the applications and lodge claims to the concerned ministries & agencies in favour of your company and it is pertinent to state here that a legally binding contract will be entered by all parties involved, this is to safe guard our mutual interest.

Yours Faithfuly,

Henry Azuka.

/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///