Stephen Beecroft:

>-Marc-
>> ... a tech had inadvertently left an oxygen cylinder in the 
>> room, and when the MRI was turned on, it got sucked 
>> right into the core, killing the poor patient (a young boy) 
>> instantly.

> Unless MRI technology has changed significantly in the 
> last 7-8 years, I find this a bit hard to swallow. 

I heard the story pretty much as Marc described it.  I didn't 
hear a retraction.  Maybe it wasn't an MRI or was a CAT 
scan or something, or maybe the report wasn't accurate, 
but I do remember hearing about it a few months ago on 
the radio and reading about it in the paper.

Larry Jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



________________________________________________________________
Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///  ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at  ///
///  http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html      ///
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

==^================================================================
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?aaP9AU.bWix1n.YXJjaGl2
Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/register
==^================================================================

Reply via email to