It's my understanding that it is the belief of those who believe in the rapture theory do not believe the transformation will take place years before Christ's coming but in fact will take place at Christ's coming. I used to be a believer in this rapture theory myself, as I used to be a Fundamentalist Christian.

I think I can send this e-mail to my sister basically outlining everything and take it from there.

Stacy.