> This https://8n1.org/9090/6939 is the build log for this version.

On a sidenote, while building zkt today i noticed a few oddities:

The 'checking for working mktime...' configure test runs for 60 seconds
on my system though it does return 'yes' in the end. There's comments
about looping mktime() in the test code. Could someone explain me why
the alarm() has to kick in on my system during this test?

I also found i had changed from the default CFLAGS in my debian/rules
file, i forgot about it but now i remember building zkt with '-O2' in
CFLAGS makes it break: https://8n1.org/9091/488d
Filenames would indicate this is not zkt's fault.

-Sander.