Hi All,

Tim Peters wrote:
Curious:  ZODB 3.4's and Zope 2.8's and Zope3's test suites all let this
one slip by.  To provoke this, looks like Zope3 had to do
transaction.begin() before it opened any connections.  Nothing wrong with
that, it's just unusual -- at least for human-written code <wink>.

Sorry for the tardy response on this, I read the thread but couldn't decode an answer to the question I still have:

- will there be a version of Zope 2.X where I don't have to manually call .sync() all the time in order to get invalidations when my script doesn't run an asyncore mainloop?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk