I have a Plone2 web site that has strange problems. In fact what appears
is a big CPU usage.
I've checked the products and nothing special is used (CMFBoard seems to
be the one the most cpu consumer).
I've looked at the event.log and I found a lot of conflictError. In
fact, even if these problems are not linked I'm a bit worried about
these conflicts. I tried to find a "magic tool" able to repair my base
on internet with no success.
Does someone has some clues to investigate.
Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org