To: "Tóth Zoltán" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <zodb-dev@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ZODB-Dev] Change ZODB to PostgreSQL data
--On 21. September 2005 12:33:47 +0200 Tóth Zoltán <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hello!

Can I change Zope Object Database to PostgeSQL database?

Why do you want to do that? As far as I know there is no dedicated
storage for available for Postgres except using frameworks like Ape
or SQLStorage (for Archetypes).

-aj