I am pleased to announce the release candidate for DirectoryStorage version
1.1.16. This version includes support for Zope 2.8 and Zope 3.

http://dirstorage.sourceforge.net/

What is DirectoryStorage? An alternative storage for ZODB that uses ordinary
files and directories to store revisions of ZODB objects; one file per
revision per object.

Many thanks to Philipp von Weitershausen for the Zope 3 support.

This is a release candidate, aiming for final release before the end of the
month. works-for-me emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] are
appreciated.