Hi all,
    we've developed an application developed using
ZODB 3.5.1. The load has recently grown up considerably
and we're starting getting POSKeyErrors...

We've never used undoing, so that cannot be the cause.

I suspect that in some cases we do not manage Conflict
Error (we retry for 3 times but then we give up...).
Could this be connected with POSKeyErrors?

I cannot reproduce easily the problem so I'd like to know
if there are suggestions in order to understand and
track down what's happening..

    Thanks!
    Paolo