Tim Peters wrote:

I don't know, but if I were you I'd try running for a while on entirely
different hardware.

This is on a cluster of machines, with the errors not coming from any one machine as far as I can see...

10:05 - Couldn't load state for 0x013872b7: Traceback (most recent call

last):

  File "lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 704, in setstate
    self._setstate(obj)
  File "lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 757, in _setstate
    self._load_before_or_conflict(obj)
  File "lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 765, in

_load_before_or_conflict

    if not (self._mvcc and self._setstate_noncurrent(obj)):
  File "lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 788, in _setstate_noncurrent
    assert end is not None
AssertionError

Haven't seen a report of this before.

It's trying to load state for a ghost
object, but the oid has been invalidated, so (because of MVCC) it's trying
to load state that _was_ current at the time the transaction began.  The
assertion is griping because the non-current state it loaded doesn't appear
to have a sane validity range (that `end` is None is claiming that the old
state is still valid, but that can't be true if the oid has in fact been
invalidated).

Smells like an internal MVCC bug to me.

Damn, I don't think I collector-ised this one, will do tomorrow...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk