Florent Guillaume wrote:
The AssertionError makes it back to the user, as it's not a ConflictError. That's a big problem.

Oh, you've actually had real user complaints :-/

We haven't yet, but I guess we've just been lucky...

If anyone has a means to reproduce these errors, I'd gladly instrument the ZODB code to get to the bottom of it and fix it.

Seems like only really high load on the storage server can provoke these...

Maybe time for some stress rig?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk