Jim Fulton wrote:
2. I think a real packaging system, like eggs would have helped here.
Eggs in particular would have allowed multiple versions of zope.interface
   to be installed.  Zope would have gotten the version it needed and ZODB
   would have gotten the version it needed. (Hm, maybe eggs *would* make
   treating Zope as a library work. :)

Jim,

You've mentioned eggs a good few times now and they sound like a pretty "good thing". Where can I/we read up on them to the detail you're alluding to above?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk