Chris Withers wrote:
Chris McDonough wrote:

See the egg intro doc at http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/ PythonEggs .

I've scanned that before... Jim's mentioned some pretty deep and interesting stuff, I wondered if he'd found more in-depth docs or whether I was just missing stuff on that page...

That page is part of a collection of pages and it links to other
pages to provide details on various subjects.  One of the cool things
about the web is that you don't have to put everything in a single page.