> No problem, but remember this is app specific and still works with the
> ZODB distributed with Zope 2.7.

I recently tweaked it to work with Zope 2.8.7 (remember my query about
self._p_jar._storage._serial a week or two ago?) .. The only change needed
was s/_serial/_tid/ :

     def log(self, entry_dict):
-        t_id = self._p_jar._storage._serial
+        t_id = self._p_jar._storage._tid
         if not self._transactions.has_key(t_id):
             self._transactions[t_id] = ReplogTransaction(t_id)
         transaction = self._transactions[t_id]

We haven't been using this one though, so there may be gremlins lurking.

--
jean