--On 13. Februar 2007 06:03:03 -0500 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Based on the traceback you gave, this looks like a bug.  I've noticed,
however, that large database records can lead to memory errors at sizes
much smaller than I would expect.  If the problem is ultimately traced to
a hidden memory error, there's not much that can be done.  In the long
run, I expect we'll advise that "large" objects be put in blobs, where
"large" might be smaller than one might expect.

Sure. This was just a simple approach to block ZEO for a while. In real
I would use something pdata-ish or blobs.

For example, I've seen
90MB records lead to memory errors even on machines with a hundreds of
megabytes free.

My Powerbook has 2GB of RAM and about 1.3GB were free :-)

Andreas