Alan Runyan wrote:
>    data = self.socket.recv(buffer_size)
> error: (113, 'No route to host')

That *is* very odd, anything other than pound being used for load
balancing or traffic shaping?

This has to be a major problem maker in the system.  Pound is simply
round robin connections to pool of Zope.

I'd look at the switches and maybe even the nics and cables :-S
(..but I'm not a sysadmin.)

> File "/usr/local/python-2.4.4/lib/python2.4/asyncore.py", line 343, in rec
>    data = self.socket.recv(buffer_size)
> error: (110, 'Connection timed out')

Storage server too busy :-(

the storage server can be "too busy" when its only reading?

'corse - too many pickles getting sucked down...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk