Alan Runyan wrote at 2007-4-11 11:31 -0500:
 ... ZEO lockups ...

PeterZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> reported today very similar problems
in "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". He, too, gets:

>  File "/opt/zope/Python-2.4.3/lib/python2.4/asyncore.py", line 343, in
recv
>    data = self.socket.recv(buffer_size)
>error: (113, 'No route to host')

Maybe, you have something in common (the same software version, hardware
part) which causes these problems?

Apart from that, I have seen 2 reasons for ZEO lockups:

  *  a firewall between the ZEO clients and the ZEO server
     which dropped connections without informing the connection
     endpoints

  *  ZEO clients that access the same storage (in the same ZEO)
     via two different connections (leads to a commit deadlock).

--
Dieter