On Jun 21, 2007, at 11:39 AM, Daniel Drake wrote:

Hi Jim,

On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 10:49 -0400, Daniel Drake wrote:
But, I see that the latest zdaemon only tries for 10 seconds and then
gives up anyway, which would avoid this problem. So you could either
change the sleep to 0.1s and increase the "n > 10" check to "n > 100", or you might consider something like the attached patch (applies against
zdaemon-2.0a6)

Any update on this?

I'm fine with a change like this, or like your latest patch. I don't have time to apply it. Why not become a contributor and apply it yourself? :)

Jim

P.S. I don't like applying other peoples patches.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org