Formerly, proposals lived on "wiki.zope.org".
There, they could be commented and discussed.

Now proposals live somewhere. Usually, they can not be commented nor
discussed. But, they are registered at Launchpad.

For me, it is completely unclear how Launchpad should be used
to guide the route from a proposal to an eventually implemented
feature. How/where do we discuss and comment on the proposals?
How/where do we decide whether a proposal should be implemented
and in what "variant"?

--
Dieter