On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
> > It would be great if we put our community's secret gem, the ZODB, into
> > the limelight more, and the Google Summer of Code would be a great
> > opportunity. We need mentors, and fast, so if you want to mentor
> > someone, please sign up in this wiki page here:
> >
> > http://wiki.zope.org/gsoc/SummerOfCode2008
>
> No takers?

I'm on the list already, but just want to let you guys know that I've
found a victim^H^H^H^H^H volunteer for working on a ZODB project. I
entered the five proposals from the ZODB blueprints that he was
interested on (obviously he will only work on one!). I guess its to
early to start casting votes?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214