Chris Withers wrote:

the main db and created a new one and remounted the other two. Luckly nothing was in the main db except the mount points.

Then why are you using mounted dbs?

I have seperate plone sites in each mounted db. This lets me move them between servers, or between production and development, more easily. And it also means that in cases like this I can delete the main Data.fs and just remount the others without losing anything. I had to do this again today when some strange PAS problem with the emergency user locked me out of the root acl_users.