Thanks Tino. I am aware of alternatives. I am however looking for an answer for the specific case of MySQL master-master replication. Exciting times!

Stefan

On 19.05.2008, at 12:04, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Stefan H. Holek wrote:
I am playing with database replication (MySQL) and have found the following caveats:
   - don't mix engine types (MyISAM, InnoDB)
   - don't use temporary tables
Now, RelStorage does both and so I was wondering how to proceed with replication. Would it be prudent to assume that all I ever need to

Maybe use postgres and slony instead? The mysql shortcomings on
replication and integrity should be well known.

It should also be possible to replicate on ZODB layer instead.
At least I read something in the ML beside ZRE of course :-)

Cheers
Tino

--
Stefan H. Holek