Sean Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/22/2008 11:44:11 PM:

> googling and the main zodb website seem to take me to a bunch of what
> appears to be severely dated websites,
> most not updated in at least 2 years ( some upwards of 6 ). this is
> probably because i simply don't know what to google
> for, so, could someone be so kind as to shoot some links to different
> indexing options for use with zodb/zeo?

I've just started playing around with ZODB myself.  We have a database of
~650,000 items, with dates and multiple tags.  For indexing, I'm using the
zc.catalog package from PyPi, with a value index for the dates and a set
index for the tags.  It seems good enough.  There were other indexing
classes, but I don't remember any of them.

I've found the ZODB website to be very disorganized an not nearly as
helpful as repeated googlings.

--
Anthony Foglia
Princeton Consultants