On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 11:41 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've found the ZODB website to be very disorganized an not nearly as
> helpful as repeated googlings.

I have been collecting links and writing some new text for the new ZODB
website.  But alas there are only so many hours in the day.  :-)

I am currently running a workshop http://www.oshipworkshop.if.uff.br/
and I will get back onto the ZODB website project after August 1.

My apologies.

Cheers,
Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page