Hi,

Thanks for your help, everyone.  Some of my replies seemed to go
off-list, so just updating this in case anyone else has the same issue.

I managed to solve the problem by exporting the full folder tree as a
.zexp, and re-importing it.  This fixed up the _p_mtime values to the
date it was imported.  This worked for us because the data was not that
huge.

Before this, I had a temporary workaround that caught the exception in
App.PersistentExtra when trying to read _p_mtime, and replaced it with
today's date.  It also set _p_changed to write the data back.  However
this just caused performance problems, and the data never seemed to get
written back.

fsrefs still returned errors on the new data, as it did on the old.  In
particular, it reported it could not find objects that I could load from
the "zopectl debug" prompt.  The data works fine and does not cause
errors, so it looks like an issue in fsrefs.  I have not investigated
this further.

Thanks again,

Miles