On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 08:57:39PM -0300, Rudá Porto Filgueiras wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Shane Hathaway<sh...@hathawaymix.org> wrote:
> > A concurrent pack might provide another explanation.  Have you ever packed
> > the database?
>
> No, there is no pack operation running, only people using Plone to put
> content.

Hmm, it's possible for some things in Plone to keep transactions open a
very long time: refreshing the portal_catalog for example.

> I first try to use PostgreSQL, but the time to convert ZODB
> FileStorage was much larger than MySQL, then I decide to use MySQL.

<snip>

I'm interested in knowing why you're moving from ZODB to RelStorage,
rather than ZEO? How large is your Data.fs, if you don't mind sharing
that information?

Ross
--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reeds...@rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166