Jim Fulton wrote:
> I need to review the changes before the release. I'll probably reject the
> repozo change without an automated test.

Are you serious? You'd rather have a broken tool than one that isn't
broken on the basis that the existing tests aren't part of the test
suite that gets run by default?!

> In the future, please don't check changes directly into trunk or a
> release branch.
> Check them into a development branch. I'll review and merge.

Sure, although these are both miniscule changes...

I've learned my lesson, I won't try and contribute to ZODB development
in future...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk