Hi Shane,

I was having trouble starting a relstorage 1.4.0-backed Zope instance
this morning. The symptoms were that it would get going fine, until the
point it tried to open the storages, at which point it would simply
restart with no logging as to why.

Turns out I had keep-history set to true whereas the database have been
created with it set to false.

Should this not result in an exception being logged rather than just a
silent death that causes zdaemon to lamely attempt to restart the instance?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk