On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Shane Hathaway <sh...@hathawaymix.org> wrote:
> On 06/10/2011 02:53 AM, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>>
>> This looks like the typical problem, where some code opens a file
>> without explicitly closing it. But instead relies on garbage
>> collection to do the job during __del__ of the file object. That
>> generally doesn't work well on Windows.
>
> Yes, that's exactly the problem.  What to do about it is not obvious.  I
> can't just ignore it.

If you are just seeing the cleanup errors, ZODB itself has those as
well. See for example
http://winbot.zope.org/builders/ZODB_dev%20py_265_win64/builds/327/steps/test/logs/stdio

I don't think you need to have cleaner tests than the ZODB itself here.

/me is still trying to get the postgres tests to run. I only just now
found the relstorage/tests/readme instructions

Hanno