Le 15 août 2013 00:09, "Jim Fulton" <j...@zope.com> a écrit :
> Comments?

Please make database ID reachable where _p_oid is reachable (maybe on
_p_jar, I don't mind a few attribute lookup levels/trivial calls).
I would love to be able to uniquely identify an object without risking
collisions in multi-mountpoint setups, including in cases where traversal
may not provide a cannonical path (ex: CMF Skinnable kind of indirections
behind the back of acquisition).
I don't recall use-cases requiring being able to also retrieve the object
from those coordinates (probably none exist, a path suits this better), but
at least to use (db_id, _p_oid) as a cache key.

--
Vincent Pelletier