Am 15.08.2013 00:49, schrieb Vincent Pelletier:
Le 15 août 2013 00:09, "Jim Fulton" <j...@zope.com> a écrit :
 > Comments?

Please make database ID reachable where _p_oid is reachable (maybe on
_p_jar, I don't mind a few attribute lookup levels/trivial calls).
 I would love to be able to uniquely identify an object without
risking collisions in multi-mountpoint setups, including in cases
where traversal may not provide a cannonical path (ex: CMF Skinnable
kind of indirections behind the back of acquisition).
 I don't recall use-cases requiring being able to also retrieve the
object from those coordinates (probably none exist, a path suits this
better), but at least to use (db_id, _p_oid) as a cache key.

--
 Vincent Pelletier

+1 to both the original proposal and Vincent's comments.

Cheers,
Jürgen
--
XLhost.de ® - Webhosting von supersmall bis eXtra Large <<

XLhost.de GmbH
Jürgen Herrmann, Geschäftsführer
Boelckestrasse 21, 93051 Regensburg, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Herrmann
Registriert unter: HRB9918
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE245931218

Fon:  +49 (0)800 XLHOSTDE [0800 95467833]
Fax:  +49 (0)800 95467830
Web:  http://www.XLhost.de