Dear Sir.

How are you doing? We have been trying to reach you for a while now but to no
avail. Is everything alright with you? Why did you choose to abandon your
funds? The Federal Government have directed Central Bank to deposit your funds
to the Treasury Executive Office for Asset Forfeiture for confiscation.

You have been processing the funds for transfer/delivery for sometime but was
abandoned by you due to reasons best known to you. I guess you might have been
hurt badly in your quest to claim your funds hence you abandoned the funds.

I wish to inform you that myself and my colleague in the cash Evacuation of the
Central Bank of Nigeria have concluded all arrangements to ship and deliver the
funds to your designated address.

Please send to me your direct number and full home
address/occupation/age.Attached copy of your international passport or drivers
licence.

To consider our official positions, reputation and integrity, especially, the
opportunities in the business itself, it is very necessary that all due care be
taken so that we do not miss the opportunity due to carelessness. You are
therefore expected and advised to display high degree of maturity,
responsibility and understanding in handling this transaction.

I will give you all the details in my next mail when you have indicated your
interest and commitment to work with me. I expected that you will join me
honestly in chanting the way forward.

Remember that heaven only help those that help themselves. Let us try to finish
this. let us see to it that the end will justify the means. If at the end of
the day you receive your money, I know the joy of it will outweigh the
sufferings. I await your swift and positive reply.

Delivery Director
James Goodwill
  • FYI Delivery Director
    • FYI Delivery Director