Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer writes:
> What is the impact on the use of non-global zones and trusted Solaris?
>
> i.e. if I install trusted Solaris, are there any restrictions on the use
> of non-global zones, expecially with respect to networking?

In effect, you can't use any independent zones on a Solaris system
with TX (Trusted Extensions) installed.

Each zone on a TX system represents a security label.  The system as a
whole (the global zone and _all_ of the non-global zones) appears as a
unified system with multiple labels to the user.  This means that
zones on a TX system are essentially an implementation detail, and
can't be used to create independent Solaris environments.

--
James Carlson, KISS Network                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>