You can also use Solaris Container Manager if you don't wish to build something.

http://www.sun.com/software/products/container_mgr/

It will give you one place to look for host, pool, zone, and project utilization.

Thanks,
Mike

Zoram Thanga wrote:

5082299 RFE: More per-zone kstats

may be a good place to start.

Thanks,
Zoram

Matty wrote:

Howdy,

We are super interested in deploying zones at my company, and are looking for a way to meter and graph usage on a per zone basis. Does anyone happen to know if per zones kstats are available? I recall a discussion on performance-discuss that mentioned that per zone kstats were not available, but were on the Solaris roadmap. Anyone happen to know if this work was completed? If not, any idea what the CR# is (I checked the bug/rfe database, but wasn't able to locate the CR#).

Thanks for any insight,
- Ryan
--
UNIX Administrator