Phil Coleman wrote:
Looking at Solaris 10 06/06 there are a number of features that haven't made
this release for zones (cloning, dtrace in non-global-zone, moving zones) that
are in OpenSolaris/Solaris Express and I was wondering whether anyone knows if
they'll be added in over time as patch updates, or if they'll not be available
until the next major release of Solaris 10???

Phil,

We were not able to get these new zone features into S10 06/06 in time.
However, pretty much all of the new features are already in the
next S10 update release which is scheduled for 11/06.

Jerry