Hi,

I have a customer with the following questions on zone

It looks like /opt/CA was not inherited from the global or the existing
sparse zone ? Please reply directly to me as I might not be in this alias

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Wifak Azzaoui
Support Services

Cu's email

I have in stalled the Computer Associates eTrust Policy
Compliance agent for Solaris 10 using the pkgadd command in the global
zone.  The package successfully installs in the global and existing
sparse and whole root non-global zones.
        When I then create a new sparse zone, the log file says the
package has been installed, but the expected directories are not in the
new zone, where usplsvudl001 was an existing zone and usplsvudl003 was
created after the install:

bash-3.00# ls /opt/CA
AWSlib                  Licenses                ca_lic
CAlib                   SharedComponents        eTrustPolicyCompliance
bash-3.00# ls /zones/usplsvudl001/root/opt/CA
AWSlib                  Licenses                ca_lic
CAlib                   SharedComponents        eTrustPolicyCompliance
bash-3.00# ls /zones/usplsvudl003/root/opt
ISMptool  SUNWits   SUNWmlib  SUNWvts   tivoli
OPSWrpm   SUNWjass  SUNWrtvc  ca

Note that the /CA doesn't exist in the newly created usplsvudl003 zone.

I have attached the files that I used to make the package minus that
actual binary.