I am having a little difficulty understanding (solving) a problem I have with
several zones using different "virtual" network interfaces.

The issue is as follows:

I create several zones using a physical network inteface (ce1) that isn't
actually physically connected. The zones use class C 192.168 addresses, where
the zones are in different class C subnets

zoneA 192.168.1.1
zoneB 192.168.2.1
etc.

I plumbed and configured virtual ce1 interfaces in the GZ with

ifconfig ce1:1 inet 192.168.1.254
ifconfig ce1:2 inet 192.168.2.254

I don't want the zones to be able to talk amongst themselves, but still be able
to access the outside world. For the sake of simple web browsing I setup squid
in the GZ and configure mozilla to use 192.168.x.254:8080 in the NGZ.

In case I do want to access another class C subnet, how do I setup the default
routes? Lets say I do want to connect from a NGZ zone in the 192.168.1.x
network to a 192.168.2.x network?

No dice, because these IPs are non routable? Can I setup ipf on the GZ to do
this?