I have looked hard to find an answer to my question but without success. If I
have missed it please let me know.

If zones are used is there a limit to the number of slices that can be created?

My goal would be to setup a normal install with the normal slices such as /,
/usr, /etc, /opt, /export/home and others that would be shared to the sparse
zones then create at least 5 more slices for different sparse and whole zones
which would be at least 10 zones. Does this make sense or is there a better way
to accomplish this?

Thanks for the help.

Josh