In my response to this question, it is not meant as an advertisement---only to answer his question. And yes our business is running on  Solaris Zones.

If there is a moratorium on answering this type of question, is response only to be to that person and not to the group? Could someone define the rules....

I do not think that the zone mailing list should be an advertising conduit. But should provide information about any zone question.

How does the group feel in this list?

Alan Burlison wrote:
Someone using Solaris 10 & Zones for hosting provision, cool to see someone building a business around Zones. (No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way, neither have I used their services - just thought it was interesting ;-)

http://www.mod3.co.uk/

--

Michael Barto
Software Architect

LogiQwest Circle
LogiQwest Inc.
16458 Bolsa Chica Street, # 15
Huntington Beach, CA  92649
http://www.logiqwest.com/

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:  714 377 3705
Fax: 714 840 3937
Cell: 714 883 1949

'tis a gift to be simple
This e-mail may contain LogiQwest proprietary information and should be treated as confidential.