Hi Casper,

Thanks much.
Yeah I realise its an undocumented feature, but we (Sun Cluster) have contract with the Solaris group for using this feature.

regards
Suraj

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote On 10/06/06 17:05,:

Calling zone_enter() from a program running from different locations seems to show inconsistent behaviour. I suspect the only interesting difference could be the location of the binary (NFS versus local file system). Can anyone explain.

zone_enter() destroys all NFS objects in an address space.

Why are you using zone_enter(); it has no manual page and should therefor
not be used by programs as it is an undocumented interface.

Casper