You don't have to enable Dynamic Resource Pools to associate a zone with
a pset.

Resource Pools is a standalone feature. Dynamic Resource Pools add
dynamic (i.e. goal-satisfying re-configurations) behaviour to Resource
Pools.

Read what I said about CPU allocation and look at the comments in the
code reference that I mailed earlier.

Gary