> Hi
> I need to investigate this ( is there a CR open for this issue ),

Not yet.

> but as a workaround, it it possible to boot the zones prior
> to patching 119254-31, then proceed with patching halted zones.

Sorry Enda, I'm not sure what you mean.

We know that first boot of a freshly installed zone needs some more time,
longer than timeouts of pkgadd/patchadd.  Therefore we always boot local zones
directly after installing.

Do you mean booting local zones into single user mode "zoneadm -z <zone> -s"
prior running patchadd from global zones single user mode? That's what Renaud
wrote.