I saw it on Sun's website.  It was a link from the
download page for 11/06.

Either I misread the document or they've changed
something.  I could have sworn it said that any zones
will NOT be upgraded.

Oh well, I guess I should have asked in here before
lowing away all my zones :-(

.

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zones/faq/#sa_upgrade