Menno Lageman wrote:
Ben Rockwood wrote:
I'm interested in adding multiple entries for a single rctl that have diffrent actions to a zone config. Using the latest build (55 archives) I can only have one defined which means I can't create a layered plan of attack. For example, I'd like to be able to do this:

rctl:
        name: zone.max-lwps
        value: (priv=privileged,limit=1000,action=none)
rctl:
        name: zone.max-lwps
        value: (priv=privileged,limit=2000,action=deny)

Is this possible?  If not, does an RFE exist for this?

This is currently not possible, you can have only one rctl of a given type per zone. I can see why you would want that though. There is no existing RFE for this; please file one.

Actually, this is possible.  You just add multiple values.
Here is an example:

zonecfg:jj1> add rctl
zonecfg:jj1:rctl> set name=zone.max-lwps
zonecfg:jj1:rctl> add value (priv=privileged,limit=1000,action=none)
zonecfg:jj1:rctl> add value (priv=privileged,limit=2000,action=deny)
zonecfg:jj1:rctl> end

Jerry