My question is about the features that were added to zoneadm in the 11/06 release. The options for zoneadm "move" and "clone", etc.

We want to know whether or not we can simply patch our current Solaris 10 servers to gain these options or if we'll be required to do an entirely new install.

Yes, you should be able to utilize the new functionality by adding the
zones patch[1] plus any required patches.  However, none of these
patches have been released yet as they're waiting for the next KU to be
released which should be taking place soon.

dsc

[1] As part of the work that went into S10 11/06, the individual zones
patches have been combined into a single "jumbo" patch containing
zonecfg(1M), zoneadm(1M), and other assorted pieces.